Location: Dublin Office
You will love working with some of the most dynamic and influential companies on the planet and helping them make the complex simple. You will be experienced in closing deals with clients of all sizes, working directly and with a partner sales team. You enjoy doing demos and meeting with everyone, from engineers to the VP of Customer Service.
You will possess the following:
- A proven track record in winning “new name” business – totally driven by success of closing business. Your success will be measured by the number of new accounts and new business you win on a quarterly basis;
- A background in selling enterprise business process management applications on a Microsoft platform;
- Experience in selling software as a service, and be totally comfortable with a subscription model;
- A real thirst for understanding how technology works, as you must be able to give demo’s of FlowForma’s fabulous software;
- A disciplined, methodical approach to selling that enables you to prioritise effectively and use your time and that of others well;
- Experience in selling technology solutions and software on the telephone;
- The ability to work with partners on sales opportunities in often complex sales cycles;
- Driven by success. Success means a building a strong qualified sales pipeline with our key partners and directly;
- Comfortable with a high volume of communication and switching tasks at a very short notice;
If you are the right person, opportunities exist for you to grow with FlowForma.
The position entails working directly with our customers and prospects and sometimes with our partners from initial prospecting to demonstrating the exciting features in our software, helping build a business case and to close the sale. This role requires you to have a deep understanding of the technology and platforms that we run, and being able to communicate with engineers effectively. You will have sale experience (3 years+) in client facing roles and a demonstrable background in technology.
The Position Requires:
- Great communication skills. We’re all humans and we need to work as a team, so frequent and clear verbal and written communication is a must.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking the initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is evolving and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.
We are based in East Point Business Park in Dublin, and we are handpicking first-rate individuals to slot into our passionate team. We aren't a global company throwing our weight around and we don't want a candidate who does either. We are, however, very focused on where we want to go and how we are going to do it. We punch well above our weight and our clients are many big brand names including AON, Grant Thornton, Aspen Pharma and the NHS in the UK and Ireland. However, our growth is just beginning – in 2015 we established an international footprint, with new customers and partners in Europe and the US, also winning an award for the best European Office 365 App at the European SharePoint conference. We now want to move to the next stage and rapidly grow our international business.
This is a not just a job, it is a great chance to enhance your career opportunities. We are looking for people who want out of a dull, over-populated, unexciting software house to move into something fresh and edgy.
How to Apply:
If you feel you might be the best person in the world for this job please send a short email to email@example.com telling us about yourself and attach a CV. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize FlowForma correctly. We are lucky to receive many applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out. Not all applications will receive a reply.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.