FlowForma is delighted to announce the addition of a new role to its recruiting surge!
We are looking for a Office Manager / Executive Assistant to the CEO / Accounts Admin to join our team during an exciting time of growth for the company.
Job Title: Office Manager/ Executive Assistant to the CEO/Accounts Admin
In this multi-purpose role, the candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO. The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining the accounts payable ledger, processing supplier invoices, making associated payments and dealing with supplier queries. They will be responsible for bank reconciliations. They oversee administrative duties in the office.
Business Unit: Finance/HR
Report to: Financial Controller
Location: Ireland based
Office Manager/Executive Assistant to CEO
- Complex diary management and international travel arrangements
- Booking of travel, hotel, transport and preparing travel packs for staff
- Meeting/event coordination, including minute taking and conference calls
- Arranging catering and coffee runs for internal and external meetings.
- Maintain executive appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations, spreadsheets, and other documents
- To undertake specific areas of responsibility and special projects, as required, to support the CEO
- Provide administrative support including preparation of presentations, collating data and creating reports, printing, filing etc.
- Finance duties to include expenses and credit card reconciliations for the CEO
- Acting as the first point of contact to our CEO, dealing with correspondence and screening calls that come through from main reception
- Will be required to work closely with the CEO
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves, and with managing and maintaining IT infrastructure
- Organise Corporate, C Suite and Leadership events & manage employee rewards
- Greeting of clients and ensuring a seamless experience while onsite
- Support in ad-hoc duties where required, such as projects, administration, issuing paperwork, reporting duties etc.
- Office based role.
- Process invoices coded with expense nominal, cost centre, supplier code & clear narratives
- Process bank statements and Manage cash flow position to ensure enough money to pay creditors
- Process accruals and prepayments where necessary, ensure VAT booked correctly
- Liaise with other departments to understand the nature of expenses and ensure invoices processed timely
- Process payments - ensure accurate checks that correct payments to correct creditors
- Reconcile creditor accounts for month end accounts
- Process expenses monthly
- Support the Finance Team as and when required and with the collation of data for internal and external auditors
- Hardworking, passionate and problem-solving focused individual who can strive in a busy environment
- Be able to work under pressure with changing priorities and deadlines
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft office programs
- Must be trustworthy in terms of maintaining the highest level of confidentiality
- College degree;
- A relevant degree, or relevant experience
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, can prioritise and update quickly
Other Information / Circumstances:
- Project-driven work requirements
- Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Ireland, UK and internationally if required)