We have an exciting opportunity based in our Lithuania office based in Kaunas city. The role will be hybrid and you will be required in our office 2-days per week.
FlowForma is a fast growing, successful, pioneering innovator in the ‘no-code’ process automation market.
Our clients use FlowForma to free them from the constraints of complex technology implementations and to enable them to relentlessly drive their digital competitive edge.
We are taking the next step in our product innovation with ambitious plans to expand the scope of our offering and bring it to a wider audience. We are looking for a senior software engineer to join our research and development team.
As a team member you will have the opportunity to develop the next generation of FlowForma’s SaaS application using an up-to-date technology stack.
If you have 2+ years’ experience designing and building SaaS solutions, then we want to hear from you.
Business Unit: R&D
Report to: Development Manager
Location: Ireland based
- Developing software modules within our SaaS solution following our established coding standards and architectural patterns.
- Building unit tests for all code.
- Refactoring code based on peer review to ensure quality and adherence to best practice.
- Root cause analysis for software issues and design and development of permanent technical solutions.
- Contribution to Agile ceremonies – planning, stand-ups, show and tell and retrospectives.
- Work closely with team lead to ensure sprint goals are met.
- Mentoring of Graduate and Junior developers
- Lead Developer on assigned modules.
- Responsible for code reviews ensuring coding standards are followed.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is in place to support the transfer of knowledge on key modules.
- Interacting and cooperating with customers during issue investigation or custom feature implementations.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, and scheduling.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Required experience & characteristics:
- Good OOP Skills.
Some experience designing and building solutions using some of the following:
- Experience with security standards like OpenID and OAuth.
- Experience building applications using SOLID and Domain Driven Design principles.
- Knowledge of secure coding best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for technology with a desire to keep up to date.
- Always looking for a better way to do things with great attention to detail.
- Great written and verbal communication skills to make sure your ideas are well communicated and understood.
Qualifications Good to know about:
- BPM/DPA products
- ISO 27001
- UX & UI design
- Mobile app development
- Data analytics
- AI technologies
Good to have:
- A third level Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
- Relevant Microsoft Certification an advantage
The Benefits We Provide:
- Flexible working hours. We encourage our employees to take the time they need to take holidays, develop interests, and spend time with friends and family. We care about the work you produce, not just the hours you put in
- Remuneration aligned to your performance, the better you perform the more you earn
- Most importantly, the ability to be part of a rapidly expanding team growing on a global basis