We are excited to announce that FlowForma will be participating in the upcoming Second Annual Healthcare Innovation and Technology Show 2022, at the Kia Oval, London.
The Healthcare Innovation and Technology Show brings together experts and practitioners from NHS Trusts, Foundation Trusts, CCGs, ICS services, national bodies, Government, and academia to address the challenges facing the sector in these unprecedented times. If you are responsible for digital transformation within Healthcare, this event is for you.
Innovation and technology present new opportunities to reshape NHS practices in areas such as digitally connected sensors, ‘hospital at home’ technology, and beyond. Some priorities include the development of system-wide healthcare technologies to enable learning and partnerships with local innovators and creating a unified data strategy with common standards to support the effective use of digital health technologies.
When considering the long-term impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on health inequalities and how transformations toward integration and digitization will evolve in response, technological developments are becoming increasingly important. The NHS faces greater pressures, requiring strong technological solutions with long-term funding plans and suitable staff training to overcome these barriers and prevent additional pandemic-induced patient backlogs.
This event will examine how innovation and technology can be used in the healthcare setting to enhance capabilities and improve infrastructure and use of equipment. It will look at how data and artificial intelligence can be used to improve efficiency and overcome new challenges to create an accessible and successful health system.
Our FlowForma Healthcare Process Automation experts will be on-hand to answer any questions you may have around the digitization of processes and can share valuable insights into the vast range of processes that our clients are automating today, at speed.
Theme: How innovation and technology can be used in the healthcare setting to enhance capabilities, improve infrastructure and use of equipment.
When: July 7, 2022 @ 8am-4:45pm (GMT)
Where: The Kia Oval, London
Cost: Choose Tickets
Suitable for: Experts and practitioners from NHS Trusts, Foundation Trusts, CCGs, ICS services, national bodies, Government, and academia.
Join process automation experts at FlowForma and healthcare leaders as they examine how innovation and technology can be used in the healthcare setting to enhance capabilities and improve infrastructure and use of equipment. Understand how data and artificial intelligence can be used to improve efficiency and overcome new challenges to create an accessible and successful health system.
- Consider how the health service can improve innovation, trust, and care in its services using technology
- Examine digital developments in the health service and the data standards for NHS Digital
- Discuss the best practices of applying digital tools and innovative platforms during the pandemic, considering how their designs can maximize positive outcomes
- Address how artificial intelligence can use open-source technology to transform clinical diagnosis and treatments
- Determine the ways that digital services can meet the evolving requirements of healthcare
- Scrutinize real-world examples of innovative strategies and technology in healthcare from corporate case studies
- Understand about integrating data and evolving digital infrastructure tools from the seminar sessions
- Discover the benefits of incorporating data and intelligence to improve patient lives and outcomes
- Find out about strategies to overcome the barriers to digital readiness and tackling challenges in healthcare
- Determine how new opportunities for developing digital services can be applied across the NHS at a larger scale
- Meet other like-minded professionals and develop new, beneficial connections
- Through the learning opportunities and sharing of best practices, you will be able to implement improvements in your workplace
- Hear of leading and cutting-edge solutions from reputable providers
- Impact the wider agenda and be part of future planning
- Learn how to make the best use of key products and services that can help transform health and social care
- Maximize the potential of cutting-edge technologies to support preventative, predictive, and personalized care
- Be part of organizations that continue to evolve, improve, and innovate