FlowForma and Enterprise Ireland invite you to an exclusive breakfast briefing in NYC on October 8, 2019. Join our process transformation experts and your peers for an interactive breakfast and hear real world examples of how construction companies are automating business processes, to transform productivity and project delivery.
Come along to learn about real world examples of how construction companies are digitizing their processes to increase productivity and improve project delivery.
When: October 8, 2019 (Registration - 8.30 am / start - 9.00 am / close - 11.00 am)
Where: The Consulate General of Ireland, 345 Park Ave, New York, NY 10154
Cost: Complimentary - please note registration is compulsory
Suitable for: IT decision makers, digital transformation enthusiasts, process analysts etc. in the construction sector
- Tell us about your process challenges
- Learn how digitizing processes without code can help save you time
- Improve visibility on projects
- Standardize team activities and processes
- Avoid costly delays in allocating tasks
- Gain an accurate view on status of projects and report accurately on productivity
Register for this Event
We hope you can join us for what promises to be an interactive and informative event. Breakfast will be provided and you'll have the opportunity to network with peers. Participation is free, but registration is required, by completing the short form below.