We're excited to announce that FlowForma will be participating in this year's OPEX Week Live, the leading global online event for the operational excellence and business transformation community.
If you are responsible for digital transformation, process improvement, business process management, operations or technology, then this free three day event, is not to be missed.
Join the experts in Business Process Management, Digital Process Automation and Robotic Process Automation for some discussions across key trends like:
- Leveraging RPA and Intelligent Automation to free your staff to focus on more strategic initiatives
- Understanding the real processes within your business through Process Mining, and how you can increase efficiency
- Creating an Enterprise Architecture that supports the agility of your organization
- Ensuring the success of business transformation initiatives through effective Culture Change
When: December 4, 2019 @ 2:45 pm (EDT)
Where: Online Webinar
Suitable for: COOs, CIOs, CTOs, IT Managers, Digital Transformation Managers, Business Analysts, Business Managers, Operations Managers, Process Analysts, Innovation Managers etc.
As part of this online conference, FlowForma will host a special interview with our customer James Morgan of The A14 IDT (Integrated Delivery Team) Joint Venture on 4 December (2.45 pm to 3.15 pm GMT).
Join FlowForma’s Paul Stone and his customer James Morgan of The A14 IDT, for real world insights into how this organization has saved $96,375.00 on Targeted Risk Monitoring alone using the FlowForma Process Automation tool.
Attendees of this live interview, will hear how this business overcame excessive paperwork and logistical challenges with a no code process automation tool. Join us to hear use cases of the automated construction business processes, from labour procurement to site visit requests and poor governance. Attendees will also learn how construction companies are using digital solutions to improve productivity and project delivery.
- Discover how construction companies are automating processes with a no code tool across their distributed workforce
- Realize how The A14 IDT saved $96,375.00 on the Targeted Risk Monitoring process alone
- See how others are removing the inefficiencies endured with manual forms
- Uncover quick tangible results from process automation, eliminate paper and gain better visibility on your task/process status