FlowForma will be hosting a session in this year's PEX Workflow Automation Event.
If you are responsible for digital transformation in your organization then this free virtual event, is not to be missed.
Join FlowForma's Territory Manager, Stewart Miller, and FlowForma's Head of Delivery & Customer Success, Gary Mellows in a construction-focused webinar 'Why Sullivan Engineering Made the ‘Do or Die’ Decision to Digitize, with Intelligent Workflow and Automation'.
Hear how a leading construction company transformed its business processes with a no code process automation tool, saving significant time and money to prevent project overruns, improve data accuracy, and improve efficiency across the business for employees. In this session, discover how Sullivan Engineering addressed their workflow challenges by digitizing their business processes with speed and agility, to help further their digital transformation journey and drive a culture of innovation business-wide.
Theme: Why Sullivan Engineering Made the ‘Do or Die’ Decision to Digitize, with Intelligent Workflow and Automation
When: May 17, 2022 @ 11am (EDT) / 4pm (GMT)
Where: Online Webinar
Suitable for: COOs, CIOs, CTOs, IT Managers, BIM Managers, Digital Transformation Managers, Business Analysts, Process Analysts, Business Managers, Operations Managers, HR Managers, Health & Safety Manager, Innovation Managers etc in Construction.
Join this session to discover:
- How Sullivan Engineering is automating processes with a no code tool across their business
- How easily you can overcome challenges and delays with digital processes
- How this organization has reaped serious savings from digitizing
- Why agile automation is the new normal, with businesspeople driving responsive and rapid automation
- How to overcome developer and data skill shortages, with no code process automation