FlowForma is a fast growing, pioneering innovator in the ‘no-code’ process automation market which is currently exploding. As part of this rapid growth, we have a vacancy for a CTO to be part of our leadership team. Joining our team will allow you to work with some of the largest companies in the world and shape the next generation of our product platform.
Our future clients need to be freed from the constraints of complex technology implementations to enable them to relentlessly drive their digital competitive edge – we need a technologist capable of communicating and delivering the ‘no code’ future. Are you that person?
Reporting to the CEO, the goal of the CTO position is to work across the Executive team driving FlowForma product innovation and expansion across the customer base.
- The successful candidate will have been involved in a leadership role in successfully scaling a SAAS business.
- The candidate will guide the FlowForma product vision & portfolio - devise its software architecture, implementation topology, future roadmap, release cycle, quality and dev ops.
- The successful candidate has a track record of delivering best in class products.
- The candidate will have a track record in building successful agile delivery teams.
- The candidate will be the key technologist, setting the pace, creativity and depth of the technical team through hands on expertise and delivery achievements within a SaaS business.
- The candidate will evangelize our product & vison in client, company, team and product technology for market facing events, analyst relations, prospect and client engagements, inhouse and partner contact points.
- The candidate will be expected to actively contribute to the product board and the senior leadership team.
You must be a passionate about process automation and the ‘no code revolution’.
- Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Dublin, countrywide and internationally if required).
We want to hear from you if you have 5+ years’ experience leading a Research & Development team, selling SaaS, or on-premise software products.
- Ensure the day-to-day orchestration of the software engineering teams.
- Contribute meaningfully to company strategy, critical strategic thinking, quality corporate operations and focusing on delivering real value for our clients now and into the future.
- Budget and P&L management.
- Structure, software engineering, QA, deployment, operations.
- Product operational platform, 24x7 and geographic availability with high, secure and robust performance.
- Product management, features, roadmap, analysts.
- Evaluate performance by implementing, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Quarterly objective setting and performance management.
- Standards and security creation and adherence.
- Critically evaluate and incorporate technologies in our product, dev ops and wider business operations and ensure we use the right technology to excel in all that we seek to do.
- Nourishing innovation.
Required Experience & Characteristics:
Hands on capabilities in:
- Technologies: Office365, SharePoint, Azure, wider cloud platforms eg: AWS, Facebook.
- Architectures: Microsoft, cloud, containerization, scaling, web and micro services, object & service orientation.
- 7+ years software engineering in management & leadership positions.
- Modern cloud based, scalable software architectures.
- On time, quality deliverables.
- Microsoft software technologies and architectures.
- Strong in-house and in-market communication skills especially when client facing.
- Standards, quality, certification, security and methodology experience.
- Good computing or similar degree.
- Strong communication skills with eagerness to travel.
- A third level Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification.
- Any formal BA training or certification would be advantageous.
- Relevant Microsoft Certification may be required.
- Knowledge of BPM/DPA products and IT delivery projects.
- Microsoft Technology Stack including SharePoint Online.
- UX & HCI design.
- Mobile & AI technologies.
- Market awareness especially that of the no or low code segment.