FlowForma is a scaling SaaS business growing at a rapid rate. And as part of this growth, we have an open vacancy for a Head of Delivery be part of our management team. Joining our team will allow you to work with some of the largest companies in the world and shape the next generation of our product platform.
Reporting to the CEO, the goal of the Head of Delivery position is to work across the Executive team driving FlowForma product expansion across the customer base.
• The successful candidate will have been involved in a leadership role in successfully scaling a SAAS business.
• The candidate will have a track record in building strong customer success teams.
• The candidate will have experience of successfully onboarding customers within a SaaS business
• The candidate will have a track record of successfully expanding customer engagements in land and expand execution
• The candidate will also be expected to actively contribute to the product board and the senior leadership team.
• You must be a passionate customer focused professional with a commitment to producing exceptional results in a fast-paced, evolving, and high-output environment.
• Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Dublin, countrywide and internationally if required)
We want to hear from you if you have 5+ years’ experience leading a Delivery/Customer Success team, selling SaaS, or on-premise software products.
The role will also include building out key product, training collateral/programmes to ensure on-going adoption and expansion of the FlowForma product within our growing customer base.
• Empower and coach a team of Customer Advocates, Product Analysts and Support Executives to get customers live within agreed milestones and timelines.
• Be the “Voice of the Customer” within FlowForma
• Manage the FlowForma Customer Success Analysis
• Manage the FlowForma Churn Cohort Analysis
• Lead and coordinate customer focused events, resourcing, work planning, and prioritization for the Product Analyst team
• Own the estimation process for FlowForma Digital Process Automation (DPA) configuration effort for customer process implementation / scope documents
• Work with Product Strategist & Development Manager on Product Roadmap
• Evaluate performance by implementing, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Implement and manage formalized onboarding/training plan for FlowForma client/partner engagements, working with other departments, such as Sales & Marketing, to ensure this is fully commercially optimized within a defined timeframe.
• Analyze information and workflows to identify optimal business practices for our clients
• Provide accurate reporting on professional services scheduling to ensure optimum utilization of resources
• Own and maintain clients delivery projects throughout the project lifecycle
• Participate in Quality Improvement initiatives as required
• Own the support function within the business to ensure customer issues are resolved within agreed SLA’s, working with other functions to achieve this, such as the R&D resolver group.
• Own the Annual Contract Value renewal process, to ensure we have minimum loss of active customers on an annual basis, working with other functions, such as Finance, to achieve this.
• Own and deliver online learning and user community platforms to our active customer base.
Required experience & characteristics:
• This role requires excellent people skills, business acumen and an exemplary work ethic. The individual must have been involved in scaling businesses before, ideally in a software context.
• Minimum 5 years exposure of leading a SaaS customer success or product delivery environment.
• Minimum 5 years business analysis experience.
• Working knowledge of Digital Process Automation software & SharePoint.
• Proven experience in project management/customer onboarding methodologies and techniques essential with overtime as needed to meet deadlines.
• Expertise in industry standard modelling tools and methods.
• Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
• Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
• Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
• Lead and empower employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
• Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Ireland, UK and internationally if required)
A third level Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification
Any formal BA training or certification would be advantageous
Relevant Microsoft Certification may be required
- BPM/DPA products and IT delivery projects
- Microsoft Technology Stack including SharePoint Online