Are you passionate about Marketing and looking for your next move?
Here at FlowForma, a SaaS business on a fast growth trajectory, we’ve an exciting opportunity to join our awesome Marketing team. It’s a brilliant time to join this Irish start-up, as the business rides it’s next growth phase and recently celebrated crossing the 150,000-user threshold.
As a Digital Marketing Executive at FlowForma, you’ll enjoy a fast paced environment – where no two days are the same. You’ll take responsibility for managing lead generation campaigns for its award winning tools, driving the digital marketing strategy and much more.
FlowForma is a unique place to work, it’s fast paced and no two days are the same… It’s the kind of place where ideation is encouraged, a laugh is unavoidable and everyone's birthday is celebrated with cake!
Explore the job spec below.
- Maintaining website content/platform and social media channels
- The organisation and execution of event, seminars and campaign programmes
- Liaising with graphic designers, printers, suppliers, media as needed
- Supporting the Sales Team with tenders/proposals/presentations
- Administering the companies email marketing campaigns e.g. Quarterly newsletter and management of email@example.com inbox
- Develop and execute sales and marketing activity to assist with customer engagement.
- Creation of animated videos to be used in outbound marketing activities and digital channels
- Maintenance and updating of companies Digital Marketing activity including SEO, PPC, website management, microsite development, email marketing, all social media channels, video content, online advertising and internal Digital branding
- Ownership of marketing platform and campaign process automation – e.g.HubSpot
- Provide sales and promotional material for use by direct sale force and distribution network.
- Providing CMO with weekly reports and agreed metrics
- Any other activities that may be required from time to time
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Commercial acumen and creative flair
- Fluent written and oral English
- A relevant degree, or relevant experience
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, can prioritse and update quickly
Other Information / Circumstances:
- Project-driven work requirements with overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Ireland, UK and internationally if required)