The Product Analyst Intern will work as part of a team to onboard new and assist existing clients with process implementation work. Projects to on-board new clients are typically small, so you need to be able to keep many balls in the air at the same time, as your time will be split between various projects. This is a hands-on role with a strong focus on AGILE Implementation techniques. Customer facing skills essential, and the ideal candidate will obsess about the customer experience and continuously strive to improve it.
Your role will involve:
- Delivery of FlowForma projects to new and existing clients
- Provide product consultancy and assist customers with criteria gathering and support throughout the project life-cycle
- Bring clients through prototypes of your solution through to completion/go live
- Understand the underlying business, implementation and product usage of assigned client/s Work with the team to achieve the best possible implementation solutions for clients
- Maintain documentation throughout the project lifecycle
If you are the right person, opportunities exist for you to grow with FlowForma.
The position requires:
- College graduate preferably with work experience in business or technology
- Ability to build & maintain strong relationships both internally & externally with clients.
- Excellent communication & client presentation experience.
- Delivery focused with good time management and personal organisational skills.
- Project-driven work requirements with overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Dublin, countrywide and internationally if required)
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a customer facing role
- Experience with Business Process Management tools is a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of SharePoint not essential but advantageous
- Drivers licence essential
Sounds like you? Please send your CV to email@example.com