We are one of the fastest growing cloud companies in the new world of no-coding BPM (Business Process Management). Become a business process rockstar supporting our customers from the most dynamic and influential companies on the planet and helping them make the complex simple.
You will be experienced in closing deals with clients of all sizes, working directly and with a partner sales team. You enjoy doing demos and meeting with everyone, from engineers to the VP of Customer Service. You will be given the best sales coaching to grow and develop.
You will possess the following:
- A proven track record in winning “new name” business – totally driven by success of closing business. Your success will be measured by the number of new accounts and new business you win on a quarterly basis;
- A background in selling enterprise business software;
- Experience in selling software as a service (SaaS), and be totally comfortable with a subscription model;
- A real thirst for understanding how technology works, as you must be able to give demos of FlowForma’s fabulous software;
- A disciplined, methodical approach to selling that enables you to prioritise effectively and use your time and that of others well;
- Experience in selling technology solutions and software on the telephone;
- Driven by success. Success means a building a strong qualified sales pipeline;
- Comfortable with a high volume of communication and switching tasks at a very short notice;
The position entails working directly with our customers and prospects and sometimes with our partners from initial prospecting to demonstrating the exciting features in our software, helping build a business case and to close the sale. You will have sale experience (3 years+) in client facing roles and a demonstrable background in technology.
The Position Requires:
- Great communication skills. We’re all humans and we need to work as a team, so frequent and clear verbal and written communication is a must.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking the initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is evolving and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.
BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
Sounds like you? Please send your CV to email@example.com