We've an exciting vacancy for a Sales Development Executive! Does this sound like you?
You will love working with some of the most dynamic and influential companies on the planet and helping them make the complex simple. You will be responsible for qualifying new sales leads, pitching FlowForma Process Automation to potential customers and creating relationships with prospects. You will be experienced moving leads through the pipeline, working with the marketing and sales team. You enjoy doing demonstrations and talking with everyone, from engineers to the VP of Operations.
You'll Possess The Following:
- A proven track record in finding “new name” business – totally driven by success of discovering and developing new business opportunities. Your success will be measured by the number of new opportunities you find and the revenue won from them on a quarterly basis
- A background in selling enterprise business process management applications on a Microsoft platform
- A disciplined, methodical approach to selling that enables you to prioritize effectively and use your time and that of others well
- Brilliant communications, both written and on the phone. You will be emailing and calling senior executives at target companies – we need you to represent FlowForma professionally
- Ability in using CRM and other automation systems effectively so you can automate as much of your work as possible
- Experience in selling technology solutions and software on the telephone
- Driven by success. Success means building a strong qualified sales pipeline
- Comfortable with a high volume of communication and switching tasks at a very short notice
If you are the right person, opportunities exist for you to grow with FlowForma.
The position entails working directly with our customers and prospects and sometimes with our partners from initial prospecting to demonstrating the exciting features in our software. This role requires you to have an understanding of the technology and platforms that we run, and being able to communicate with engineers effectively. You will have sales experience (1 years+) in client facing roles and a demonstrable background in technology.
- Great communication skills. We’re all humans and we need to work as a team, so frequent and clear verbal and written communication is a must.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking the initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is evolving and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.
Who We Are:
This vacancy is for our Headquarters in EastPoint Business Park , Dublin 3 and we are handpicking first-rate individuals to slot into our passionate team. We aren't a company throwing our weight around and we don't want a candidate who does either. We are however very focused on where we want to go and how we are going to do it. We punch well above our weight and our clients are many big brand names including AON, Grant Thornton, Aspen and the NHS. However, our growth is just beginning – in 2015 we established an international footprint, with new customers and partners in Europe and the US. We now want to rapidly grow our international business.
This is a not just a job, it is a great chance to enhance your career opportunities. We are looking for people who want out of a dull, over populated, unexciting software house to move into something fresh and edgy.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
The Benefits We Provide:
- Flexible working hours. We encourage our employees to take the time they need to take holidays, develop interests, and spend time with friends and family. We care about the work you produce, not just the hours you put in;
- Remuneration aligned to your performance, the better you perform the more you earn;
- Most importantly, the ability to be part of a rapidly expanding team growing on a global basis;
How To Apply:
If you feel you might be the best person in the world for this job, please send a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about yourself and attach a CV. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize FlowForma correctly. We are lucky to receive many applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out. Not all applications will receive a reply.