Here at FlowForma, we've an exciting opening for an Inside Sales Executive to join our team. If you are passionate about technology and driving your career in sales, we want to talk to you.
The ideal candidate will have experience in selling software, a relevant degree and a can-do attitude. The successful candidate will be responsible for qualifying new Marketing Qualified Leads, pitching the FlowForma Process Automation tool, and building relationships with prospects to generate opportunities. In order to be successful in this role and meet or exceed quota, this candidate should feel comfortable communicating with prospects via phone and email, who are discovered through a variety of avenues.
- Follow up with assigned Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) in a timely and professional manner
- Research these MQLs online (especially on social media) to identify needs, news, links, mutual connections etc.
- Research the needs of these MQLs and learn who makes decisions about purchasing
- Develop targeted messaging to engage MQLs
- Contact MQLs via email/phone/LinkedIn to establish rapport, set up meetings, qualify these MQLs in or out, – the candidate must BANT the opp and organise a handover call for the Sales team
- Update CRM system with all prospect communications
- Work closely with the Marketing Campaign Managers to provide feedback on campaigns and brainstorm unique and creative ways to follow up
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events where relevant
- Have experience in selling technology solutions and software on the telephone and face-to-face
- Be driven by success. Success means building a strong qualified sales pipeline
Be comfortable with a high volume of communication and switching tasks at very short notice
A background in selling enterprise business process management will be a particular advantage in ensuring your success
If you are the right person, opportunities exist for you to grow with FlowForma.
The Position Requires:
Great communication skills. We’re all humans and we need to work as a team, so frequent and clear verbal and written communication is a must.
Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking the initiative and seeing things through to completion.
Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is evolving and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.
Sounds like you? Please, send your CV to email@example.com