You will be experienced in closing deals with clients of all sizes, working directly and with a partner sales team. You enjoy doing demos and meeting with everyone, from engineers to the VP of Customer Service.
You will be given the best sales coaching to grow and develop you as a business process expert - supporting FlowForma customers.
- Be totally driven to close business opportunities
- The ability to sell enterprise business process management applications on a Microsoft platform
- To sell software as a service, and be totally comfortable with a subscription model
- Carry out a disciplined, methodical approach to selling that enables you to prioritize effectively and use your time and that of others efficiently
- Express an interest in understanding how technology works, as you must be able to give demo’s of FlowForma’s software
- Comfortable selling technology solutions and software on the telephone
- The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form
- Be driven by success - success means building a strong qualified sales pipeline
- Have a desire to learn and grow
- Be comfortable with a high volume of communication and switching tasks at very short notice
- Minimum of 1 years sales experience in client facing role and a demonstrable background in technology
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
Other Information / Circumstances:
- Project-driven work requirements with overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Dublin, countrywide and internationally if required)
- Drivers licence essential
If you are the right person, opportunities exist for you to grow with FlowForma.
Sounds like you? Please send your CV to email@example.com