As part of the Customer Success team, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) will oversee a portfolio of customer accounts across the globe, ensuring an amazing customer experience, while driving continued growth, adoption and customer satisfaction.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about working with customers, helping them to achieve their business goals with FlowForma. As the primary contact for the customer relationship post-sales, the CSM will perform hands-on account management activities, delivering consistent and regular touchpoints throughout the customer lifecycle, ensuring ongoing success and satisfaction.
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Business Unit: Customer Success
Report to: Head of Customer Success
Location: Ireland based
Overview of Role:
- Be responsible for a portfolio of customer accounts globally, providing a ‘best in class’ customer experience throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Develop account plans, along with a joint multi-year roadmap, to drive customer adoption and ensure that customers gain maximum value from their investment in FlowForma
- Build and maintain strong referenceable relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Be the voice of the customer inside of FlowForma, and work with the different functions to ensure we continue to support the customers success.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the customer, ensuring that they achieve their business goals with FlowForma.
- Perform regular progress review and planning sessions with the customer, look for new opportunities to drive further adoption, and keep the customer abreast of the latest product developments.
- Own and proactively manage the renewal process for your accounts, ensuring any risks are identified and mitigated early.
- Look for Uplift and Upsell opportunities, and work closely with the Sales team to progress these to a successful close.
- Meet yearly ACV, Churn and Customer Satisfaction targets as set by the business
- Work closely with Marketing to agree customer case studies, increase customer references and gain support from customers for various customer events.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills, with the ability to build and maintain relations with senior stakeholders and C-Level execs.
- Experience working in a consultative environment with account management and project management teams, ideally in a CSM role for another SaaS company
- Creative, proactive, high-energy and entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives independently within a high-paced, high growth environment.
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Drive complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Quantitative analysis skills with proven business insight and judgment
- Comfortable working with / presenting to senior internal & external stakeholders
- Experience of working in a global team, for an international company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- College graduate preferably with a qualification in business or technology
- Any formal Microsoft 365 and SharePoint certification advantageous
- Any formal Business Analysis, Project Management and Agile certifications advantageous
- MS SharePoint knowledge advantageous
Other Information / Circumstances:
- Ideally an ambitious individual who is self-motivated, a self-starter, proactive, takes ownership and delivers on their commitments, with a positive can-do attitude. Culture fit is important here at FlowForma.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and travel when required