Are you passionate about Marketing and looking for your next move?
Here at FlowForma, a SaaS business on a fast growth trajectory, we’re expanding our Marketing team in the United States. It’s a brilliant time to join as the business rides its next growth phase.
As a Digital Marketing Executive at FlowForma, you’ll enjoy a fast-paced environment – where no two days are the same. You’ll take responsibility for managing lead generation events and campaigns for its award-winning tool driving the digital marketing strategy and much more.
FlowForma is a fast growing, successful, pioneering innovator in the ‘no-code’ digital process automation market. FlowForma empowers business users to take control of their own processes and improve them. It’s made for people who know what they need to do to work better, but haven’t previously had the tool to realise their vision.
If you have 2+ years of experience and are passionate about events management we want to hear from you!
Business Unit: Marketing
Report to: Events Manager
Location: NY, United States based
• The planning, execution and hosting of events, webinars and campaigns to drive brand awareness and lead generation
• Supporting the Events Manager in the delivery of the events/webinar plan
• Working with 3rd parties to promote virtual / physical events
• Bringing creativity, innovation and flawless execution to campaigns
• Liaising with graphic designers, printers, suppliers, media as needed
• Regular reporting of event and campaign analysis
• Creating and executing email marketing campaigns through various channels
• Providing creative ideas for content marketing and website updates
• Supporting other areas of the Business with documents/presentations
• Supporting other areas of the Marketing department when necessary
• Any other activities that may be required
Required experience & characteristics:
• Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
• Commercial acumen and creative flair
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Skills in prioritizing and triaging obligations
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organization
• People management skills
• Strong communication skills
• Fluent written and oral English
• MS office applications
• CRM systems, such as HubSpot
• Lead generation programs
• Adobe Creative
• Always looking for a better way to do things with great attention to detail
• A relevant degree, or relevant experience
• Digital Marketing qualifications