Here at FlowForma, we've an exciting opening for a Product Owner to join our Research & Development team. If you are passionate about technology and driving your career in R&D, we want to talk to you.
FlowForma is a fast-growing, successful, pioneering innovator in the ‘no-code’ process automation market. Our clients use FlowForma Process Automation to free them from the constraints of complex technology implementations and to enable them to relentlessly drive their digital competitive edge.
We are taking the next step in our product innovation with ambitious plans to expand the scope of our offering and bring it to a wider audience. Working with the Product Manager and the Development Team, the Product Owner will play a key role in defining the future of our product.
If you have 3+ years of experience in a Product Owner role or as a business analyst then we want to hear from you.
• Work with the Product Manager to capture product requirements by engaging with marketing, sales, customer success and directly with customers and analysts.
• In collaboration with key stakeholders, plan out key feature delivery on the product roadmap in line with the product strategy.
• Document requirements in a structured, unambiguous manner to include acceptance tests, mockups, and references as necessary.
• Continually refine requirements to ensure they are accurate and correctly prioritized.
• Hand over requirements to the development team and own any clarification questions.
• Participate in Sprint Planning activities.
• Monitor and report on delivery progress throughout the sprint.
• Work with the product team to eliminate barriers and ensure the process is efficient and effective.
• Work with QA to define and review test suites.
• Ensure the SDLC is being followed and continually looking for opportunities to improve it.
Required experience & characteristics:
• Clear, concise, objective communicator who wants to influence product, business and technical owners.
• Excellent analyst capable of identifying requirements through interviews, workshops, surveys and feedback reviews.
• Excellent documentation skills with experience working with agile artifacts such as epics, features and user stories.
• Clear understating of the role of the product owner in the design, implementation and QA phases.
• Working knowledge of SaaS platforms and the underlying technology.
• 3+ years experience working as a business analyst or product owner within a software development environment.
Other skills & characteristics:
• Knowledge of Azure DevOps Projects, JIRA or equivalent.
• Experience using diagramming and mockup tools such as Visio, Lucid chart, Balsamiq, Figma, Smaply etc.
• Process-driven with great attention to detail.
• Great team worker and collaborator whether working with internal or external teams.
• Curiosity to continually delve into something to get to the core requirement.
• Creative problem solver willing to tease out issues with others to arrive at a solution.
• A third level Degree or Diploma in a relevant area with 3+ years experience as a business analyst.
• Knowledge of ISO27001 is an advantage