We're delighted to announce that FlowForma will be participating in this year's USA Digital Construction Online Event, the largest-ever virtual event for digital construction.
If you are responsible for digital transformation in your organization then this free virtual event, is not to be missed.
In 2022, the demand for process automation and digitization tools that empowers users, satisfies clients, reduces costs and meets project deadlines will continue to soar. Imagine a world where manual processes are digitally transformed so construction sites are connected, data is continuously available and the risks of projects going over time and over budget are demolished, this will be the digital future of construction.
Join FlowForma's Head of Solutions, Shay O'Connor alongside a panel of global construction influencers to explore how to improve productivity and savings while empowering a connected workforce with the power or process automation. Hear success stories Alex Zeines, Chief Technology Officer at JRM Construction, KiSeok Jeon, VP and Director of Digital Transformation at STV, and Cheryl Vang, Senior Process Excellence Manager at Mortenson.
Theme: The Power of Process Automation - How To Improve Productivity & Savings While Empowering A Connected Workforce
When: June 16, 2022 @ 12pm (EDT) / 4pm (GMT)
Where: Online Webinar
Suitable for: COOs, CIOs, CTOs, IT Managers, BIM Managers, Digital Transformation Managers, Business Analysts, Process Analysts, Business Managers, Operations Managers, HR Managers, Health & Safety Manager, Innovation Managers etc in Construction.
Join process automation experts at FlowForma and a panel of construction technology leaders as they discuss the key drivers in the behavioural change towards a greater adoption of process automation tools and the value it delivers to the industry.
Join this session to discover:
- The current digital climate of construction and the pressures faced in order to keep up with demand
- How to overcome project challenges and delays by removing manual and paper processes to create a single source of truth
- Real-world case studies, how the fastest-growing US construction firms have reaped serious savings from digitizing
- How to empower business users to digitize with no code process automation
- How to future proof your organization with digitization outcomes such as innovation and resilience
- A short demonstration of the award-winning FlowForma Process Automation tool in action