FlowForma is a scaling SaaS business growing at a rapid rate. And as part of this growth, we have an open vacancy for a Site Reliability Engineer to be part of our R&D team. Joining our team will allow you to shape the next generation of our product platform.
FlowForma is a fast-growing, successful, pioneering innovator in the ‘no-code’ process automation market. Our clients use FlowForma to free them from the constraints of complex technology implementations and to enable them to relentlessly drive their digital competitive edge.
We are taking the next step in our product innovation with ambitious plans to expand the scope of our offering and bring it to a wider audience. Reporting to the Development Manager, the Site Reliability Engineer will implement best practices in our CI/CD environment.
If you have 3+ years of experience in DevOps then we want to hear from you.
• Build CI/CD pipelines to support product deployment to all environments.
• Incorporate code quality analysis, security analysis and test execution into pipelines as appropriate.
• Take ownership of and manage all elements of our cloud environment
• Create infrastructure, application and process monitoring with appropriate alerting.
• Collaborate with the engineering team to automate repetitive, time-consuming tasks.
• Manage code repos and assist the engineering team with branching strategies.
• Take responsibility for the management of non-cloud infrastructure
• Provide input into key architectural and technical design decisions
• Take ownership of the application release process
• Mentor junior staff on cloud environment best practice
Required experience & characteristics:
• In-depth knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Azure.
• Azure DevOps including projects, pipelines and testing
• Git/Git Flow and Team Foundation Version Control for source management.
• Azure serverless services including Azure SQL, Functions Web Applications, API Manager.
• Monitoring and analyzing services using Application Insights.
• Infrastructure as Code using ARM/Terraform.
• Azure security infrastructure and configuration eg Azure Firewall/Front Door/Application Gateway.
• Azure networking eg Traffic Manager, VNET configuration, NSGs, private endpoints.
• Configuration management tools.
Other skills & characteristics:
• Strong understanding of security best practices in the operational environment and application design.
• Knowledge of code quality management and security assessment tools such as SonarQube.
• Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker.
• Excellent communication skills – written and spoken.
• Team worker and a good collaborator.
• Creative problem solver, capable experienced with root cause analysis.
• Always looking for a better way to do things with great attention to detail.
• A third level Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification.
• Relevant Microsoft Certification an advantage
• Knowledge of ISO27001 is an advantage