When we're not hard at work solving our customers business process challenges, we like to find time to give back to charity.
Our Charity of The Year initiative forms an integral part of our Corporate Social Responsibility plan, and allows us to focus on supporting one charity for 12 months.
For our financial year, starting 1st April 2016, we are excited to partner up with GOAL as our Charity of the Year.
Over the coming months, we will work closely with GOAL, becoming involved in a number of their fundraising events and campaigns from the ever popular Jersey Day, to the Euro 2016 Sweepstakes and an employee favourite, Duvet Day. In addition to supporting GOAL hosted fundraisers, we will organise a few of our own.
By partnering with GOAL, we will be supporting a trusted charity in making a real and sustainable global impact, assisting them in delivering programmes in some of the most vulnerable communities across the developing world.
As part of this programme, FlowForma will encourage its employees, partners and customers to get involved, so together we can make a real difference to the lives of some of the world's poorest people.
Why we Chose GOAL:
- GOAL are first to respond to a crisis
- They are the largest Irish Aid Agency
- The charity has a high level of public awareness and trust
- Their administration costs are less than 3%
- GOAL works in the toughest regions where others won't go
- This charity is largest international NGO working within Northern Syria
Visit the GOAL website to find out more about what they do or make a donation