FlowForma is an ambitious and pioneering innovator in the ‘no-code’ process automation market which is currently exploding. FlowForma has a proven demand generation model and sales process in place, and strong product-market fit. As part of its continued growth and a desire to expand our footprint in the US construction market, we have a vacancy for a VP of Sales to be part of our Senior Leadership Team.
Joining our team will allow you to input to the strategic direction of a fast-growing SaaS company. You will work with some of the largest companies in the world and spearhead the expansion of the company into the US market.
As VP of Sales, you will lead and own the sales strategy; you will be responsible for building a high-performing sales team and maximizing team productivity to ensure sales targets are achieved. You will work collaboratively with the marketing team to nurture and qualify leads. Are you that person? If so, FlowForma offers a competitive salary and benefits for the successful candidate.
• You will have been involved in a sales leadership role in a successfully scaling SAAS business
• You will have success scaling a team in a dynamic start-up environment, growing and coaching a sales team to higher performance
• You will be energetic, ambitious and a team player
• You will have experience successfully leading sales and selling into the US market
• Through effective management and coaching, you will be responsible to ensure that the Sales Team maintains focus and maximizes productivity.
• You will manage all the sales metrics from team KPIs to quotes, sales pipeline, and order conversions.
• You will be expected to actively contribute to the Senior Leadership Team.
• You must be passionate about process automation and the ‘no code revolution’
• Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Dublin, countrywide and internationally if required)
We want to hear from you if you have 7+ years’ experience leading a Sales team, selling SaaS software products.
• Setting sales strategy for the business with full responsibility and ownership of the sales lifecycle and new revenue streams for FlowForma.
• Managing and building a high-performing sales team of Territory Managers, Inside Sales and Pre-Sales Consultants.
• Building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline to achieve team targets and provide an accurate forecast.
• Constant review, improvement and management of sales processes, systems and sales organizational structure.
• Manage commercial aspects required to close complex deals, liaising closely with the relevant internal teams.
• Working collaboratively with the marketing team to ensure campaigns and leads are quickly and effectively followed up and provide support for marketing activities.
• Work internally into a ‘connected’ model structure, combining sales, marketing, R&D and customer success divisions to ensure all are aligned with the strategic goals of the organization.
• Regular reporting of sales data to include revenues, forecast, pipeline down to individual deals and sales personnel performance to Senior Leadership Team and Board.
Required experience & characteristics:
• 7+ years’ experience in leading, managing and growing a SaaS sales team, including Territory Managers, Pre-Sales Consultants and Inside Sales
• Consistent track record of delivering to SaaS sales targets and objectives
• Strong software product sales experience, including recurring SaaS licensing models within a cloud context
• Proven track record of delivering on own personal sales targets
• Experience selling software products within an international context
• Excellent communication skills
• Successful direct experience of managing and driving a small Inside Sales Team
• Start-up experience, hand-on approach, and proven ability to deal with change
• A third level Degree or Diploma in Business Studies or similar
- Relevant and new cloud software services and products
- Business process management software exposure highly desirable
- Effective inside sales strategies